Saturday 8 June 2013

London College of Exhibitionists

My reader may recall when a student of the LCC was revealing an unacceptable sighting of arsecrack about a year ago in the window of that august establishment and snapped by your brave blogger for posterity. The above title is the name apparently of their summer show. I wonder if the two are related: I think we should be told. Chickens with heads cut off have been far less active than this blogger: changing guests all the time and sketching all over the place. My most recent outings have been to the Lyric Theatre Hammersmith with Cafe Sketchers at the rooftop cafe, and today doing the dinosaurs at Crystal Palace. Both are rather quickly done with a brush pen, but were fun to do. I am trying to decide whether to go to Brasserie Toulouse Lautrec tonight, but in any case I shall be sketching at Pubsci on Monday evening. The people were very kind there and want prints of the sketches I have made in the past at their events so have dug these out. My current guests depart at some horrible hour tomorrow and I have to message my next guest to let him know when I am at home to receive him tomorrow. Until then he will have a look around London. Seems he is something to do with a sporting exhibition at the Olympic complex.

No comments: