Monday 27 September 2010

New I-phone pod and Kooky

Romy called around with an i-phone pod thing she had discovered, and which fits neatly on my phone, hopefully providing a little protection when it is inevitably dropped.

Kooky was slightly strange last night, sitting with his mouth open once or twice. I wondered if he had swallowed a wasp. However he seemed to rapidly recover after an extra meal. I am a bit worried this morning as he did not come to bed last night but slept on the sofa downstairs, where I found him this morning. No loud mewing or demanding food, but he did come up to the kitchen and eat his breakfast. I shall have to keep an eye on him. Normally he is very hungry. I think I will reduce his dry food, but give him an extra tray of wet food in the evenings since he wanders around outside a lot.

I shall be sending out masses of invites to the Railway Children today. Romy has alotted specific seats to people. Just hope I manage to get the envelope labels printed, since this is not my forte. Rather worried about the annual report which has to be in by the end of October and seems to be nowhere near completion. Also must remember to deal with the mandates for the newly appointed punters. Had been hoping to take some leave because I am owed so much, but this prospect is fast disappearing. Oh well.

No comments: