Sunday 26 June 2011

Moon Day


My flowers are quite good this year. just finished Dawn French 'A little bit marvellous' with a great ear for the teenage whingeing daughter. There was definitely something of a Confederacy of Dunces about the mother son relationship. I think French must have read this book. Now stuck in to Paul O'Grady The Devil Rides Out.

Last night Madeleine rang and rescued me from my enforced solitude with a long chat, for which I was grateful. The sum total of my human interaction otherwise had been an exchange of texts with Dorothy: me - 'hot, innit?' Dorothy: 'scorchio'.

The other excellent thing - good news for anyone else with very oversized knockers - is a minimiser bra that actually minimises. I purchased it from La Redoute at the enormous price of £45. It is a 38G unwired, deeply unglamorous bra from Glamorise. But it really actually does minimise, mainly by squashing said enormous knockers against chest. Am about to purchase another. Mind you, when I remove it it's like the Great Escape. Oh well.

Trapped in the house today, awaiting a redelivery, damn it.

No comments: