Sunday 29 July 2007

Oh Dear, More Telly Maybe


Hang gliding at Devil's Dyke.
Was rushing around Hastings the other day when a call came, supposedly from someone who had obtained my name from the cookery programme and wanted me to go on a new series of Hell's Kitchen, this time with Marco Pierre White, filming for four days towards the end of August, just after I get back from the next seniors trip. Agreed, as I was in a hurry. Maybe it will come to nothing.

Julian thinks I will be the meat in the sandwich and should not go on it. Romy thinks it would be fun, and Madeleine thinks they would not bother to chose me as the victim, but some young smartarse. I think I will have to consider this carefully before finally agreeing to become a complete prat (again, possibly) on national TV. At least without a telly I won't see the thing.

Dorothy and Julian invited me to Dragon Castle, but I was too tired, and think I have a cold coming on, so just popped into the local thai for a snack and will crash out soon.

No comments: