Monday 23 August 2010

Life Goes On

It was a rather dull day yesterday with a little sun in the morning. Bought the papers and did a little cooking before subsiding with the papers. It rained in the evening and all night, much to the Kookster's irritation.

This morning, he started tormenting me from about 3am, jumping on me, mewing loudly and running over me. Later, when this had no effect, he raced rapidly and noisily all over the flat from room to room, until he finally forced me out of bed at 6.30am.

Spoke to Nibs yesterday. Her back is fairly awful, but she is otherwise OK and has a week off this week. I told her that our brother had left her a message on Facebook, which she doesn't look at much. Spoke briefly to Madeleine, whose nephew was staying with her. They were both heavily involved in watching Coach Trip on TV, a programme I confess I may have seen more than once.

I do hope Dorothy and Julian are having a good time in Copenhagen, and that the weather is a little better than it is here. Oh dear, just Googled it and it seems even worse, as the temperature is lower. Hope there's plenty to do indoors.

No comments: