Sunday 3 October 2010

Another Wet Sunday

Lost 1lb only this week, but one stone in a month, so I suspect I am hitting a plateau.
Yesterday I went to the new Farmers Market (about five stalls) over the road and purchased two punnets of raspberries and one punnet of yellow raspberries, as well as a pound of greengages and a pound of damsons - those both very cheap at 40p a pound. Stewed them up with sugar and put into the freezer for jam or crumbles later.

Lunch at Lye Torng - they have a very good pork special at the moment and kindly gave me extra veg instead of rice.

Could not find any diet jelly at Elephant & Castle today so will have to purchase this online next time. Made some up this morning and put some fresh raspberries in. Puddings for about 20 calories, yippee!

Texted Dorothy who has fallen off the dietary wagon rather with starting a new job and travelling all over the place. I have tried to encourage Dorothy to get back on. After all, it was Dorothy who shamed me into this dieting business in the first place.

Had some of the Sainsbury carrot and coriander soup (57 calories for half a tub) for lunch, followed by one of my toasted cheese and ham sandwiches, and finishing off with some diet jelly and raspberries.

No comments: