Friday 8 October 2010

Useless Tesco

I never heard another word about my porridge complaint so rang them for the second time today to see what had happened, and to complain about today's late home delivery. The operator told me that they were running an hour and a half late with the delivery, so they are now off my internet shopping menu.

She said she was putting me through directly to the Elephant & Castle Tesco manager about the mouldy porridge complaint, and when I had hung on for quite a while waiting for that store to reply with no luck, I suddenly realised this was a premium 0845 number so hung up. Looks like I shall be having a very late lunch indeed at Lye Torng. Becoming very cross indeed with Tesco.

Finally, at 12.30, Tesco have bloody delivered. To add insult to injury, my phone rang and I thought it was Tesco apologising but no it was a machine telling me "You have been randomly selected to win a free holiday' etc.


Now cross as two sticks, I rejected Tesco's proferred tenner 'for when I next shop online" ha ha, and sent them a poison pen email, complaining even more bitterly.

Rant over (ish).

No comments: