Saturday 9 July 2011

Friday 8th July


Here's the entry for my first day of my new journal. It's a bit crap, but I think these thumbnail sketches are a good idea, anyway.

All we have to do is think of a name for our group: various suggestions have been made, some not entirely suitable, so we shall hope for some inspiration by the next meeting, which will be at Kate's gaff. Apparently the local caff where we will be having lunch is really good.

Since the sun is out at the moment I intend to go to Barnes Fair, and see if either Madeleine or Victorine wish to join me later, though it may rain in the afternoon. We shall see.

I suspect I will have a conspicuous weight gain this week, having eaten for England throughout, culminating in a slice of chocolate cake yesterday (but I did manage to chuck the rest out).

No comments: