Tuesday 12 June 2007

Dorothy, Roxy and Madeleine

Dorothy has bought some goldish bronze shiny leggings from Mango, lots of glittering make up and sequins for the face, also some white leather bootees with green velvety fringing, and is looking for some imitation hair on strings with which to decorate a jacket.

Dorothy is turning into a resurrection of Leigh Bowery. I am a concerned parent. I am assured that this is the latest club clothing and that the extreme look has become de rigueur now.

I have counselled caution when walking in the streets, day or night, and that a taxi might be a sensible form of transport. I shall seek hair on strings in the ethnic hairpiece shop.

Roxy appeared today, looking thin but fit. She is now able to drive about again and get back to tarting up her recent flat purchase for a sale. She has undertaken to try and contact the other vixens as I have failed dismally in this respect.


Madeleine has been acknowledged for her research in the Spoto book on Alan Bates. This is good to know and I hope she will now go on to write a book herself.

No comments: