Saturday 23 June 2007

No Show, Even More Shopping and Toothache


I had the night wrong for Johnny's show. It was tonight, so missed it. He says he will send me a DVD. But I am very disappointed to miss it.

Went shopping in Oxford Street and bought a pair of rather glamorous Italian flat gold shoes, a black and white dress, a brown blouse, a black sleeveless T shirt, a white sleeveless T shirt, a pink sleeveless T shirt, a lime green pair of cropped trousers which goes very well with one of my new jackets, and some brightly coloured underwear. Collected my two new jackets from the dressmakers.

My tooth has been aching badly for the last few days. I spent £90 on a white filling for this tooth a couple of months ago, and now it needs a root filling which will be £250. I have arranged to have this done on Monday. I shall be broke for months now. Had appalling abdominal pains on and off all day. Must be something I ate, though can't think of anything.

No comments: