Saturday 4 December 2010

Party Pooper

I really am a lightweight - only drank one glass of wine at the party last night. Most of the food was either pastry or fried pastry so managed to avoid it without much of a problem. Glad I went because it was good to see people again, but it was rather an effort in the drizzling rain. The stairs, though many and steep, seemed easier to get up now I am lighter. I left early because I thought a taxi might be hard to find late on a Saturday night.

Weighed myself today. Actually lost 1lb which is almost a miracle since I have been going for food comfort in the cold weather. I do seem to feel the cold more now I have lost weight. Dorothy has also lost 1lb so we are both on track. Although I had lost nearly half a stone before I started on the diet, while sticking to the current diet I have now lost 2st. Only another 8 stone to go. Ha ha.

Shall ring Nibby later. Saff sent a link to a utube piece about the Treacle Market in Macclesfield, which looks fun. She has a stall there, and is enjoying selling stuff.

No comments: