Wednesday 26 March 2008

Meetings, Busy and Spanish Kittens

I always forget to listen to messages on my ansaphone, but finally last night found messages from Leslie about lunch on 1st April and Kate about our meeting tonight.

It seems that we are meeting at the sister restaurant of Sarastro which I will have to google, and tonight we are meeting at Kate's studio. tomorrow is the spring social of the SE1 group, so I shall be quite busy, what with the lunch on 1st and going away on 4th for the weekend to visit Miss Bettaware.

Romy is due back today thank goodness, so will fill her in about the goings-on while she has been away dealing with the increasing kitten population of Spain. I have realised we are going to be rather busy as we have an event on very soon.

Bumped into Dorothy who is frantically busy at work as usual.

No comments: