Tuesday 5 May 2009

Vanilla Pods, Twitter, Shoes, Loofahs and Sponges

Blimey - reading Twitter someone was offering vanilla pods obtained from his hols in some tropical paradise. Replied to say yes please and had a pm offering tea at the Elephant or a through the letterbox delivery . Explained my advanced age and knee injury and suggested the letterbox option. We shall see - but it does seem that Twitter lives! Someone said that people post to Twitter to confirm their identity - maybe they read my post which said 'I Tweet therefore I am'. Well if it's good enough for Stephen Fry...

Gave away 9 pairs of shoes yesterday. Must keep it up this weekend and get someone around to help me declutter a bit. I am putting obstacles in my way by purchasing more stuff. Decided my back brush and scrubber looked a bit old and stained, so purchased a new loofah and sponge from Ebay so will throw the old ones away. Not a difficult decision.

Dreamed about trying on clothes last night. I kept putting dresses on and they were so tight I could not get them off. Decided I had too many too small clothes in my dream so reality impinges a bit.

No comments: