Monday 15 October 2007

More Paint and Strange Malvolio

Went to a meeting this morning with another charity. The chairman and I had a Thai lunch afterward. Came back to find the first coat of white paint on and of course, Steve gone! He is coming tomorrow to get the second coat on and finish, thank goodness. The room looks enormous sans furniture. One of the floor fitters can't come until after Christmas, but another one is going to ring me back tonight about coming to have a look and quote for this.

I shall have to try and get to the bank to get Steve some money tomorrow. Malvolio has been pacing around the spare room again in an odd way. I am wondering if he has developed some kind of phobia about going outside. No sign of untoward happenings in there, though I have opened the back door in the hope of encouraging him to go outside.

Hmm. He is still wandering about sniffing at everything and occasionally mewing. Have given him a small amount of dry food.

No comments: