Sunday 21 October 2007

Window Shopping

The floor fitter says he cannot do the floor until the third week in November, which will give the wood a considerable amount of time to mature. Since the IKEA sofa which Dorothy recommended is extremely comfortable, if looking rather like a shapeless lump, I may be tempted to divert from my Barcelona daybed. I would have to go down there again and order it soon as it takes four weeks to arrive. I went to Habitat yesterday to look at a table, which they did not have in stock. However, they have a nice cafe upstairs which was empty, and I had a nice vegetable lasagne with a glass of their home made lemonade, which was very pleasant. I shall go to Marks & Spencer in the Walworth Road today and buy a couple of raffle prizes for Wednesday.

No comments: