Sunday 14 October 2007

Weeds and Earache

I was lolling on my bed watching TV, having a rest this afternoon, when I saw my upstairs neighbour come through the gate to my basement area outside. Fortunately he was only picking some rather overgrown weeds from the steps, but I had been a bit worried about the intrusion.

He has told me that some kind of insulation needs to be put down under the new wood for my sitting room, which is normally provided with the wood. I shall wait until I get a quote or two and take the advice of the people laying it as to what is the best thing. I have found the firm in Essex who provide the stuff called aquacote which is painted on the wood to finish it.

My left ear has been aching for about a week, and feels swollen and blocked. I have started putting some drops left over from a previous infection in there, but to little effect so far. Maybe this is what has been making me feel a bit off-colour for the past few days.

No comments: