Sunday 14 October 2007

Semiconscious Life

Steve the painter here at 8.30 again today. He seems to get stir-crazy after a couple of hours and having given a second coat to the paintwork, went off to try and find his paint try for doing the walls etc tomorrow. He could not find it and had not got his electric screwdrivers with him to change the light switch, which he agreed to do so disappeared at 11.30 until tomorrow.

I nearly fell over all the stuff stacked in the top hall last night. Twice. Will have to see if I can get rid of some of it.

It is now 1.30pm. I forgot to ring Nibby this morning as I had to rush to let Steve in and make him tea etc.

I am still trying to force myself to go out and buy a paper. I have a feeling I shall stay in all day watching TV and surfing to try and find a decent daybed for the sitting room.

Had an email from Mykel to tell me he had walked away from his business as his partner had been stealing money. Cherie is recovering from a knee op, so sent my best wishes.

Another early start tomorrow. I hope Malvolio doesn't wake me up at 5am as he did this morning.

No comments: