Friday 3 August 2007

Bloody Hell's Sodding Kitchen and Dream Room

Yet another call from ITV supposedly, inviting me up to meet the ?producers? on Monday at South Bank. They are supposed to be emailing the address. We shall see. Have emailed Madeleine to ask her what she thinks. Maybe they are having second thoughts about having someone of my advanced age and size on the thing, even if it is a dry run.

We shall see. I hope they are not going to keep contacting me all the time. Perhaps if they decide against having me on Monday I will be left in peace.

Spent a long time in the sun with Malvolio today, idling reading house decoration mags. Have redecorated the living room in several different ways in my mind. Am warming towards a very modern sofa and glass table to make the place look bigger, but with my red and blue Chechen rug, and traditional paintings and old Victorian overmantel mirror propped on one of those blocky looking modern white shelves. Might even fit some cupboards in the two alcoves either side for storage. Either the new pale oak floor Dorothy chose, or, if feeling lazy and hopeless, painted gloss black to match the hall and stairs and kitchen floor. Walls white I think.

No comments: