Thursday 2 August 2007

Curiouser and Curiouser


Googled about and found out that two of the celebrities are supposedly going to be Jim Davidson, apparently a comedian, and Barry McGuigan, an ex boxer.

Madeleine is very concerned that my invitation might be a hoax from a mass axe killer aimed at luring me off and murdering me - alternatively that it is genuine but suspicious as all the other invitees are presumably y-list celebrities. She is suspicious that they haven't given me a telephone number and tells me that I am not being very middle-class, i.e. finding out much more about it! Then Madeleine can be a bit paranoid, but should know a thing or two as she is in the business.

I have ordered MPW's autobiography which should arrive in a day or two and which should be an interesting read in any event. I shall probably email the TV people and let them know the dates I am away, which lead right up to the day before screening. Presumably they are expecting people to turn up the evening before filming as they are all staying in the same place. Perhaps there will be a day or two at a catering school before the restaurant days. I think they have done this before.

No comments: