Monday 6 August 2007

Boo Hoo - No Ice Cream - and Telly Towers


Another Carnaval snap.

Wearing a turquoise flowery dress I cabbed over to Telly Towers where I met two charming executive producers and chatted about the show. It seems that I may not have to do all four days as people are coming and going but need to be available for the days. All was agreed and did my police check thingy today. Just need to do the food hygiene certificate for which they will send me details.

Oh, and they were getting the chef's outfits today and wanted to know my chest size. I told them that 58" should do it!

My Ocado order arrived at about ten thirty this morning, but unfortunately, as I discovered this evening, sans the two pots of coffee ice cream. They will refund the money on this and send me a free bottle of wine with my next order. I said this was a tragedy and that they should immediately cab me over some ice cream. I suppose the wine will do, though it's not the same.

Back to work tomorrow, and plenty to do as Romy is in Spain on a well deserved break after our marathon week.

No comments: