Sunday 12 August 2007

Dorian and Nibby




Dorian. Here are several lurid snaps of him.

Had my pants altered in half an hour while I had a coffee. Very good service at the Latino place at the shopping centre.

Long chat with Nibby. The sale of her shop has fallen through. Not that I have heard anything about the sale of my flat in Barcelona. Her new siamese kitten is apparently gorgeous, with a brown nose, bat ears and stripey tail and limbs. Seems it is climbing up everything: people, curtains, furniture, trees (when it escapes from the house) and leaving puncture marks everywhere it has climbed, including poor Nibby's legs and arms. I told her about the neighbour's new husky, named Deacon Blue, apparently after some old pop group, because it has blue eyes, I suppose. She felt it was very cruel to keep a husky in town. I told her that lots of people in Barcelona had huskies.

No comments: