Friday 3 August 2007

Sighs of Relief

A further call from ITV. Apparently the whole thing is a dry run for the celeb programme which will be filmed and screened later. The format is exactly the same, eg four days and nights filming. Hells kitchen house is purpose built at the South Bank and the bedrooms and bathrooms are private, but the sitting room and kitchen is filmed. So my public will have to wait (thank goodness!).

I feel considerably more relaxed about the prospect now, though they could of course be lying. They were saying they do a dry run every time for different camera angles etc. I think this is only a very small part of the story.

I think they have chosen rather gobby 'ordinary' people to see how they interact with each other and MPW, as it is the first time he has done the programme. Of course the celebs will no doubt be much more difficult and demanding.

Perhaps my two years in the Army will stand me in good stead. Just in case I am tempted to burst into tears or smack MPW in the mouth on the programme I have done a trial run myself and bought a pot of Kalms and taken the recommended dose of two tabs, which I have to say works like a charm and seems preferable to valium. It contains Valerian, hops and Gentian, which do seem to hit the spot.

No comments: