Friday 10 August 2007

Shopping and Alterations

Eastbourne in the early evening.

The floors are clean! My contribution was limited to encouragement, lifting table legs to remove carpets from under them and supplying cold drinks.

Have purchased a few more clothes for next week's holiday. Bumped into one of the clients who complained about the food and was surprised to hear we would be revisiting the hotel again next year. As Romy and I both found the food to be excellent, and the holiday was free, it was a bit hard to listen to this nonsense.

Had delivery of enough cat food to last for a couple of months. Will pick up my new specs on Monday. Must get some new pants taken up to mid calf length. They are very nice, in the sales, and a kind of linen material in turquoise. Just altered the straps on a couple of tops to shorten them, and moved a button on some white and turquoise pants to make them a bit tighter.

Just done a huge pile of washing. Will do more tomorrow. I shall have to buy some more books. I think I have now dramatically altered nearly every snap on my computer.

No comments: