Wednesday 16 July 2008

Food and Flowers

Looking forward to Sunday lunch with Karen, one of the competitors on House Guest. Romy will be off to Spain for a well deserved break. A card from my new sister, Sharon, arrived today. A thank you note for the flowers I sent and hoping we would keep in touch now we have met and all get on so well.

Madeleine rang and all is well, but her mother is not too sure about the place, so is giving it a try. Seems that her carer, a nice young girl, wept when she had to go.

Made some toffee flavoured Easy Yo. Toffee does not really go as a yoghurt flavour for me, but added a bit of maple syrup, which though it oversweetened it, improved it a bit, but shall stick to plain in future. There is only one more flavoured one, a drinking yoghurt, but it is berries, so will be OK.

Day off tomorrow and will tackle the garden. The heap of foliage has shrunk a bit, fortunately. I do hope Julian and Dorothy are all right. I shan't go to the SE1 Friday lunch as it is at Shad Thames ASK, which is a bit of a pain for me to get to. However, if it had been at the Pont de la Tour, or Blueprint, I think I would have somehow made the effort.

No comments: