Thursday 17 July 2008

Spend, Spend, Spend

The other day I bought a Robomop which should arrive tomorrow.The usual red card was left yesterday so I think it came then, so have tried the Royal Mail redelivery website, to see if it works.I am looking forward to trying this new gadget.

Today it was raining and a sales catalogue arrived from Land's End so I purchased three polonecks for the winter and a dressing gown for Dorothy. Their polonecks are cotton and very comfortable. The weather is really dull, but will supposedly be brighter on Sunday.

This evening I have gone quite insane and bought tickets for five productions at the national theatre. The first one is on Saturday: The Revenger's Tragedy. The next one at the beginning of August is Afterlife. Will report back on these later.

No comments: