Saturday 5 July 2008

Tired and Tiresome


Bristol rooftop view.

I have been falling asleep all the time, in between doing huge piles of washing. I made up 9k of compost from the Miracle Gro Compact compost. I must order some more. All you have to do is open the bag,and pour in 3 litres of water and it all puffs up. Now all I have to do is sow the lettuces and the beetroot. Very sunny today but rain is forecast for tomorrow. Romy rang while I was out and my phone charger is not at the Grand, so must have left it at Jury's in Bristol. I had ordered one on the internet for delivery today, but guess what? I found a red card and swear the postman didn't ring my doorbell so will hope it is delivered on Monday.

It was Julian's birthday on Thursday and will be Dorothy's on Monday so they may want to go out to dinner tonight. Will await the call.

I have ordered some more groceries which will come between five and six today, so I will have some milk and butter etc. Apart from a meal at the Lye Torng, I have been living on muesli with some yoghurt I made up when I arrived back on Thursday night.

Collected my watch which cost £111, but it had a new glass, was cleaned and serviced and has a year's guarantee. It looks very smart and new now.

No comments: