Monday 6 October 2008

Dishwasher Disaster and More and More Pearls

Dorothy and Julian back, but apparently Julian's case was put on a later plane and had to be couriered over to their flat which didn't arrive until a day later. Rather worrying. I hope to see them soon.

The dishwasher has broken down with pools of water all over the floor. I gather that some pipe must have become disconnected but will be too busy to get someone to look at it until I get back from Spain. I also have the vet nagging at me to take Malvolio, and again, I shall not do this until I am back and able to look after him myself.

I made some silly purchases again this morning - pearls, of course. At least they are in different colours: one pink necklace, and one kind of greeny set, can't remember how the colour was described. Dementia beckons. If anyone wants to borrow pearls just come to Baglady Hall where the choice is ever-increasing.

No comments: