Monday 13 October 2008

Last Minute Dash Around the House

I have finally managed to pack and organise most things. Repotted a plant today. I have found somewhere which sells the gel stuff which retains water if you put it in soil and also some kind of iron plant food which will be good for the gardenia. Have fed the fishes and filled the pond a couple of times. I hope the water level does not go too low while I am away.

I finally managed to speak to Dorothy for a few minutes last night and said to take Malvolio back to their flat and look after him if my neighbour has to go away. Otherwise my neighbour will be looking after the monster until I return.

My small case was so heavy to lug upstairs. I must remember to leave it upstairs and just bring up clothes gradually to pack it upstairs which would be easier when I go away again.

No comments: