Saturday 29 September 2007

Ad Nauseam


I like this one. Quite evil really. Never had a cent from HK so emailed Sam Forsdyke and offered to invoice them on advice from Madeleine who is a top agent and all round good egg. We shall see.

Received a kind email from someone locally saying they had read my blog which reminded them a bit of Kenneth Williams' diary 'without the bile'. Sweet of them to say so, and much complimented. I may yet do a bit of bile if ITV keep thwarting me about the paltry sum of money they offered (£50 per 16 hour day with half an hour's break) while being happy to repeatedly show my gorgeous face on the screen for nothing in the Britain's Best Dish programme. I suspect I am not a current favourite at Telly Towers for refusing to sign their reputedly 'notorious' release form.

Julian thinks I should have the wall plugs changed in the sitting room and should ask the painters to do this. Was somewhat reluctant as decorators tend only to want to decorate. Anyway we discussed the paint which would of course be Dulux brilliant white matte, and I shall get a quote with and without the paintwork as Julian doesn't trust them to do the paintwork properly. I think this could wait anyway, as the main eyesore is the walls. The wood people have recommended a coating they can provide but say I should discuss this with the guy doing the floors.

No comments: