Sunday 13 June 2010

Sunday Again


Sunny outside so far. Reading a book one of the builders left behind: The Take, by Martina Cole. All about kind of low life gangsters from the East End.

Took a few snaps of Nibs before she disappeared. She rang the other night and it seems she had a good lunch with her ex best man and they had a long chat about past times before parting again. I later found out that rather than going to Olympia and Clapham Junction she could have taken a bus to Putney and caught a train from there to Surbiton. Oh well.

Purchased a frock and jacket from Sensational since I am rather short on summer frocks. I have arranged to have my hair highlighted again. I purchased a hairpiece and it looks a bit too blonde, so the real hair will have to be done. Probably about time anyway.

Forgot to take my bendrofluazide a couple of days ago and was horrified to find my weight had gone from 16.11 to 17.4 during that time. Now down to 17st and hoping for further loss. May actually try dieting, too. It is working for Dorothy who has lost quite a few pounds recently. Oh well.

No comments: