Wednesday 23 June 2010

Wednesday

Well, things are fine and it is Wednesday. Romy is collecting me at around 9am and we are off to Torquay for a week. Yesterday I spent some time looking for fun things to do in Devon and printed out a few. Julian will feed Kooky. Julian came around to play with Kook the other night and tidied up the garden a bit.

Strange things are happening around me: recently Dorian hosted a 'Turkish/Irish circumcision party' at Lye Torng, and yesterday in the shopping centre, a stall holder, very shrill woman, attacked a customer, tall gay guy. They both came to blows and she screamed very loudly and continually to the delight of onlookers, until separated by another stall holder. Also, I have a plague of nasty ants with wings in the hall. They still pop up despite laying of numerous traps, so I may need to get some pest control person in. We shall see when I return.

Nibby due to leave for Oz today. But she's aiming to return as soon as she had sold her house.

No comments: