Thursday 30 June 2011


Met Evon and Kate, and Kate's friend Brigitte at South Bank today, and we decided to do a journal project before meeting up again next Friday at my place. We shall see. I made a start on mine, which I have to say is rather pre 'O' level so far. Though a bit shameful, I am determined to carry on with it and will persist, rather than keep restarting. It is meant to be fun, after all, so I will play with it for a bit.

Went to see the Tracey Emin, which was a curate's egg: good in parts. Unfortunately, the bits I quite liked were the quilts. I have never been too keen on art which is so confessional though. I found the filmed bits (in wedding dresses, on horses etc.) rather tiresome. I think I am in a minority of one, since Evon and Kate both like her work. There was an interesting exhibition outside, and here's a snap.

No comments: