Monday 20 June 2011

Monday Again

Wore my Fit Flops into John Lewis today and was accosted by a woman wearing black ones. She said she had noticed I wore them, and said how comfortable they were.

After a few purchases sank into the cafe for a coffee and a read. An elderly couple beside me were discussing the pop star to opera star programme currently on TV. She was explaining how it worked, before mentioning that Simon Cowell had been at her club the other night. Her companion asked if she had managed to resist talking to him. I think this was ironic.

I then managed to find some Brunswick ham in the Food Hall and purchased 200 grammes, some of which was gratefully devoured by the Kook for lunch on my return.

Purchased a couple of bargain things at Ann Harvey, which is closing at the end of the month, dammit. I also bought a Big Hair revolving brush. I hope this works on my thinning locks.

No comments: