Monday 16 July 2007

Mas Basura



With no operating TV I am reduced to looking at pictures of old TVs. Here's one I decorated earlier with fur fabric.

Boris Johnson is standing as Mayor. Well that takes the biscuit. The blond buffoon apparently can't resist a challenge. Don't know where he lives but the Cotswolds comes to mind. He is not the first Cotswold man to pretend he is an idiot, rather too successfully, and when it comes to gaffes, he can easily outdo the Duke of Edinburgh.

Listening to a name on the radio and thought 'who the hell is Paul Merkin' before realising it was of course Paul Merton. Getting rather decrepit and the hearing is definitely a bit off.

My brother having warned me several months ago and rang when I was out on Sunday to tell me to expect my nephew imminently, absolutely no sign of the youth so far. Kids, eh?

Just realised I should have snapped the Hoorays at the Red Lion and published the snap here. Show and shame, say I.

Am feeding my neighbour's cat, Mavis. Stroked her and masses of fur came off so she must be moulting. This evening gave her a good brushing with Malvolio's brush. Several handfuls of fur later, she looked considerably slimmer.

Just realised that you can invite friends on to Facebook by getting it to go through your email addresses, so invited masses of people on, but so far only one acceptance from someone I have never knowingly heard of. Must have ticked her by mistake. I can only think she was an Ebay seller. I am really not v. good with technology.

No comments: