Monday 30 July 2007

Nasty Cold, Washing and Room Redesign

Started non-stop sneezing and runny nose last night. This morning I feel tired and crabby and have what seems to be a summer cold. Hardly recognised my flat, as my upstairs neighbour has painted the front door in a rather smart dark blue.

I shall carry on doing more washing - seems this could last all week.

Julian has told me that they cannot catsit again unless I get rid of my sofa, table and chairs, and replace these with a three seater sofa that Julian can sleep on because Dorothy snores, and the bed in my bedroom is too soft. The table and chairs are too large, and I must have the room redecorated. Then Julian tells me that the TV needs to go downstairs (not a bad idea, since it is taking up space, and is only used for watching DVDs and videos). I may ask them to let me have one of their two enormous sofas, since they are far too big for their flat. I have seen a good table which is square, but can expand a bit, in Marks & Spencer. Not sure if they will still have it since it was in a sale, but will go and look when I am recovered.

On with the washing.

1 comment:

Thesbian said...

I am a bit miffed that I havn't been metioned lately but as a Betterware Lady ooops I mean agent can I reccomend a snore stop for Dorathy.as a special present I will Send Julian one for Dorathy so the can sit the cat for the opening of the new show in January, does that not sound grand But don't get excited its for three days at that mecca of entertainment at the Golf Green Hall Jaywick Sands Essex.....Johnny