Thursday 4 September 2008

Failed Again

Oh dear, I failed to get to the nursing home today. I looked it up on the map, and decided I could not face the journey back, or afford cabs both ways. I sent some rather vibrant flowers yesterday, and today I found a rather nice lavender pillow on the internet, which I also sent. I remember having one of these in bed when I was in hospital in a lot of pain, and it was very relaxing, so maybe it will be helpful.

Just made some more walnut soda bread. I added a few caraway seeds to the flaked almonds on the top. I was looking for poppy seeds, but couldn't find any. My cleaner is coming tomorrow so I have hidden the silver teapots away to make sure there are no more accidents.

I had an email that La Cage Aux Folles is on in the West End soon so booked a ticket. I managed to miss it when it was on at the Chocolate Factory locally.

Had just cheered up a bit when I had a call from my ex, who insisted on coming around to explain the cause of his epilepsy, so he is turning up on Sunday afternoon. Apparently he does know what caused it but doesn't want to discuss it over the phone????????

No comments: