Saturday 20 September 2008

SE1 Lunch and Walworth Farce

Had a good little SE1 lunch at Bumpers, but food not nearly as good as Chop House. The weather was nice and sunny and quite hot. I went to see the Walworth Farce at the Cottesloe which I thought was very good though rather strange - an Irish tale, scary but well told with a gory finish. Today my shoe rack arrived and so far I have miserably failed to assemble it. The hangers have also arrived. Royal Mail have finally managed to admit they have lost my package. Unfortunately I don't know what it was. It may have been a couple of ladles I bought from Ebay but the seller is not getting back to me so I cant find out.

I am in the Lye Torng and have been chatting with Tom, the Sun cartoonist about cats. He was amazed to hear how much Malvolio has cost recently with his vet visits.

No comments: