Tuesday 16 September 2008

Good Lunch Meeting

Hola again. Malvolio made a good recovery, and had an awful committee meeting during the week, very tiresome. My ex reappeared without warning on Friday afternoon which was rather unwelcome, as I had been dozing after a very pleasant lunch with the SE1 lunch club, which had finally succeeded in meeting up at The Chop House. Plum and Boss St. Bloke and I had a delicious lunch - very successful, and would recommend the place to anyone.

We had the summer ball with the punters, new and good caterers, and a band on Saturday. On Sunday I had agreed to brave the journey to Peckham and listen to a jazz band with my ex. It was all a bit dreary, though the band was OK. I should have gone to the Mayor's Thames Festival instead, as it was a lovely day.

No comments: