Thursday 8 July 2010

Choose and Book Hospital Appointment System

Another disaster with Choose and Book. My GP gave me a choice of hospitals so I chose St. Thomas. Then waited another 20 minutes for the staff to give me the Choose and Book forms. At home, I rang the number given, but they suggested I should call back in the afternoon because they were so busy. Forgot to call them again but remembered by the following afternoon, and when I had given the special numbers and codes found out I had been booked to the wrong hospital. Rang my GP practise who said their Choose and Book receptionist was at lunch. Still at lunch an hour later. Rang again at 3pm, and she said I would have to visit the practise again to try and change the booking, and if this didn't work I would need to see the GP once more. What a rubbish system!

No comments: