Tuesday 29 March 2011

Black Bloc


I have been pondering my future: I shall definitely 'retire' from gainful employment at the end of the year. I can paint a bit, but may well become a more active anarchist, rather than an armchair activist, which is what I do now, campaigning, with millions of others, about selling off forests and nasty Nocton cow farms. I may take the 'black bloc' approach. At least black is smart if one is dashing about causing mayhem everywhere. Seems I am too late to pick up a geriatric ASBO. Such a shame.

Definitely retirement time. Just did a questionnaire from Sunday's Observer about empathy, and rather shockingly discovered my scores were so low I probably had Aspergers'. However on a recount of the scores I was above average in empathy,but realised I couldn't add up properly any more.

Completed my census form online. Asked if I spent more than 30 days abroad in the year I truthfully said no. But thought afterwards it would be easy to spend many more than 30 days abroad in various places on business. Oh well. No doubt some confusing answers will ensue.

Here's the Kook again.

No comments: