Wednesday 9 March 2011

Wodin's Day

Madeleine arrived and we went to Le Bouchon. Unfortunately Madeleine's lamb was somewhat pink, like my beef, but she wouldn't have some chicken, which would have been cooked through. Fortunately, Spitalfields Market was in full flow, and I could not prevent myself from buying a rather pretty pearl ring and some arty coasters. Madeleine was also tempted into a very good photographic print for a wall in her room.

Just a brief text from Dorothy referring to continuous meetings.

Our Chairman popped into the office today to sign a form and have a chat. Applications for outings arriving ++. Tomorrow we will be lunching at a Marco place, another of my Groupon purchases. Meanwhile I am racking my tiny brains (my only small body part) about what to provide for the next SE1 starter. Since Alice is to be there, I think I will do some cheese and walnut tarts, with an alternative of pate, maybe pheasant pate. We shall see.

Noticed a car in front on the way home advertising 'Sam's ARS Ltd', which I suppose was intentional. Life is strange.

No comments: