Friday 11 March 2011

Freya's Day

A rather vain attempt to eat much less, but could not resist a green curry. Oh well. At least my calorie intake was within the normal bounds for once.

Kooky for his annual check and jabs. I have definitely been feeding him too much. He was very heavy indeed and hard to carry. Seems he should completely forego the dry food and eat one tin less than usual. I may leave this until after Easter. We shall see. At least he has been checked, and I shall give him some worming and fleaing drops at some stage in the future. The vet shaved off a rather bad clump on his tummy.

Quiet evening, and texted Dorothy. They are due to land at 6am tomorrow.

Dreadful earthquake and tsunami in Japan, thousands feared dead. I suspect worse is to come. There is also news of protests being severely put down in Saudi Arabia and even the Emirates. The whole Arab world appears to be kicking off.

Tomorrow I collect my print and may hang it in a prominent place. I shall have my hair done in time for Easter on Monday.

I really must rationalise my wardrobe. It is getting out of control once again. I wish I was more disciplined about spending money, eating too much, etc. etc. Oh well.

No comments: