Monday 28 March 2011

Sick Monday

Dear me. Feeling quite ill on Saturday, with awful abdominal pains. I suspect that the large quantities of oat bran I had taken in porridge, as recommended by Nibby, were exerting a toll on my innards. Eventually spoke to my GP who happened to be working for Seldoc, and she advised various remedies. Of course when I finally forced myself off to Boots on Sunday they were closed with a staff shortage, so I purchased what I could over the counter in Superdrug. None of this had any effect. I had rather a fever last night, but forced myself along to my quack today. She has provided reassurance that I am not suffering from obstruction, and I now have some suitable stuff to take. I shall now eat again, as she recommends it. I long to feel normal again.

No comments: