Monday 14 March 2011

Moon's Day

Oh dear. Took some great snaps of Kook with my iphone, but it somehow won't connect with my laptop. Actually it will connect with the internet, but not with iphoto. Such a nuisance.

I am plagued with ants in the kitchen so will purchase some anti ant stuff today. It's that time of the year again. I was horrified when pouring maple syrup from the fridge on my porridge to find masses of ants had somehow got into it from the kitchen top where I had left it for a short while.

Getting my hair done today. My scalp has been unbearably irritated and nothing much helps. My latest effort is some shampoo for itchy scalp, which I shall try for a while. We shall see.

I have glanced at the census form and found the questions to be excessively intrusive. Why do they want to know the name and address of my employers? Ridiculous. I hate to think what ghastly social engineering will ensue. My only hope is that the eventual analysis will be completely disorganised and the forms will somehow get destroyed by mistake. There is a £1000 fine for not completing it, which I cannot afford, otherwise I might risk it. I think the census should be limited to numbers of people, relationships, ages and type of employment if any plus number of rooms in dwellings. Full stop. Rant over.

No comments: