Sunday 11 March 2007

Serial Shopper

Recently I have bought:

A case of red wine (with a bonus of three extra bottles of Rioja) (not yet arrived). This is to go with a recent interest in cheese of all kinds. apart from my favourite, Celtic Dream, I have not bought for years. Last time I had to keep it in a sealed tin in the garden because it smelled so strong.

A black shift dress (useful and plain) (not yet arrived). Probably a fairly sensible buy.

An electric toothbrush from Ebay( to replace my antique one). (Not yet arrived).

A memory foam mattress topper from QVC. This is because I can't turn my mattress over because it is enormously heavy. I tried the other day and knocked a glass of water all over my laminate flooring so had to mop up fast and give up the turning. (Mattress topper not yet arrived).

I am a serial shopper. But will try not to buy any more until the current orders have arrived. I rang my sister to ask her opinion of memory foam and she thought it was excellent and would help me to sleep. So here's hoping.......

No comments: