Tuesday 10 June 2008

Trivia

Hmmm - no Easy Yo yet. Bought some hair fastening thingies as my current ones are getting a bit dingy and, for some reason, also bought a white dress????????????What is happening????????????? Still awaiting the l'occitane stuff I originally ordered before Nibby arrived.

Weird, weird, dreams last night involving a lot of claustrophobia - must have been tangled up in the duvet. Malvolio crawled up beside me to calm me down which was very pleasant and helpful.

Strange bus driver tonight. He drove extremely slowly and managed to antagonise most of the passengers who started telling him to get a move on, which naturally made him drive more slowly still. He stopped a long way short of my bus stop. After alighting, I looked back and he was still parked there. Then he drove extremely slowly to the actual stop, where some suckers got on. They may be home by midnight. Perhaps he was having a breakdown.

Seeking inspiration for surprise raffle prizes, with some internet help I organised a home chiropody visit for a disabled client, and lunch for two with a glass of wine overlooking the Thames for another. I have yet to organise an afternoon tea for two for the last punter.

No word for ages from Dorothy and Julian. This seems to coincide with my telly outing. Perhaps they have fallen out with me.

No comments: