Sunday 29 August 2010

All is Revealed

OK, so the shop is owned by an ex actor called Christopher. It is only open Wedneday to Saturday from around 11.30 am and he only takes cash. If you are ever in the market for totally mad tiaras, this is the place for you. I shall keep going back for bits of bakelite, I suspect. Fun shop to look around. While I was purchasing, a young Japanese couple came in with a photographer. On the way out he handed Christopher his card. Seems you can hire a snapper by the day to do your holiday pics so you don't have to bother. Damn good idea.

Dorothy and Julian back last night from foreign parts. I purchased a bunch of flowers and a few groceries for them. They had a good time, despite the grim weather. Dorothy thinks I would love Tivoli because it's so kitsch.

No comments: