Thursday 5 August 2010

More Tesco and dull days



Here's Kook dozing on the bed with one of his toys.

Spent at least half an hour in Tesco. The deputy manager passed me on to an assistant who was too busy to deal with the matter, so I returned after about 20 minutes when the guy finally arrived to sort things out. He had never sent anything off for analysis before and required help from me in spelling etc. At last I obtained a refund, and was told I might receive correspondance or calls from either Tesco or the manufacturers. Since Tesco was the name on the label they are obviously responsible at the end of the day. Anyway, we shall see...

The weather has been rather odd - colder and more dull, with a little rain and a bit of sun, but not enough to plan a day on the river, so I haven't done much.

Back to work for a day yesterday with Romy back from Spain. Next project is theatre matinee on Wednesday, and office next Thursday. Today is dull again.

No comments: