Tuesday 3 August 2010

Tesco's Scottish Porridge With Evil Thing Inside



Dear me! I had purchased the above porridge from Tesco's, and had all but finished it. I was shaking out the last serving today when I felt a clump inside. I shook it out and this weird thing came out, leaving a mouldy looking stain on the plastic in the corner of the pack. At first I thought it might be a small dead mouse, but now think that the thing they grind the porridge up in is conical in shape, and that what was sold to me in the porridge was a mouldy lump which had ascended from the bottom of said uncleaned hopper, as it is slightly conical. I have not so far become mortally ill, but will return this strange item to Tesco's, since I think Environmental Health probably doesn't exist any more, judging by some of the rubbish sold. Look before you eat!

No comments: