Tuesday 10 August 2010

Free Makeup

Went to John Lewis where I had a coffee and read my paper looking at the rather dismal weather outside.

After a glance around eveything, and being quite attracted by some curtain tie-backs in a whiteish string colour, I opted for a free makeup by a Clarins girl, who cunningly managed to make my face look un-made up. Purchasing a couple of things, and then some Clinique green stuff to reduce the colour in my red, spotty cheeks, I came back. I am now convinced after much Googling that the spots and red are a long term reaction to using mineral makeup powder. Each time I use it I have had lasting problems.

I met Romy for a late lunch in Lye Torng and we had a 'business' chat. I am having a lazy evening as usual. Forgot to buy milk so will have fruit cordial this evening. Must keep more instant or long life milk in the cupboard.

No comments: